Friday 21 November 2014

when the waves are crashing against your heart

top - f21 // disco shorts - american apparel // kimono - h&m // shoes - jeffrey campbell // headpiece - online

Is it me or I just never stick to promises when it comes to updating my blog. Apologies, I honestly have too many things going on with school but i'm trying I suppose. Decked out in one of the most boho-ish slash gypsy slash witch inspired outfits I had. 1, because it was halloween and I didn't official have a costume so I suppose I had to make do with whatever I could find in my closet (basically me either being a witch / hobo u choose) and 2, because I MET JENN IM and ofc I had to look some what strange (in hopes she would notice me l o l)


Met Stephanie as well and I have to say they are amazing and so sweet in person. I literally was about to burst into tears because Jenn (yes omg Jenn) laughed at me fangirling over her. Could not control myself and I was like trying to be as calm as possible so I didn't look like a completely idiot in front of them both gosh.

I don't have much to say here because I don't want to sound like i'm in love with her or anything (even though some times I do think I am) but I'm so glad to say that i've been watching her for like five years now? omg wow, but yeah that's legit how long i've spent dreaming about when I would actually see her in person, and now that I have, it's really a dream come true (inserts many emoji kawaii eyes here).

Well enough of my rambling, so here's more photos of this gorgeous girl heh.



xx Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment